Celebrity Solstice Cruises 2018 – Calling Sydney, Fremantle and Auckland, Celebrity Solstice was the largest cruise ship ever built in Germany when it was launched in 2008. Although she was overtaken in 2010, Celebrity Solstice still boasts some impressive statistics, including a length of 315m, a gross weight of 121 tons. , 878 GT, maximum speed of 24 knots and maximum passenger capacity of 2,850. Not to mention the 19 outstanding decks on board, including Canyon Ranch Spa, Broadway Show, Fortunes Casino and many more.
Solstice’s biggest celebrity draw, aside from the impeccable service and dining options, is the Lawn Club, a half-hectare patch of real grass located on the top deck of our ship that gives guests a relaxed, country club atmosphere. Guests can enjoy a small picnic, toss around the golf ball, play croquet or marvel at the only view of our hot sea glass.
Celebrity Solstice Cruises 2018
Celebrity Solstice offers cruises around Australia, New Zealand, South Pacific, Indonesia, Hawaii and Tahiti. While on board Celebrity Solstice, passengers can enjoy cruises to various cruise ports including Newcastle, Brisbane, Whitsundays, Cairns, Darwin, Fremantle, Melbourne, Hobart, Bali, Noumea, Secret Island, Suva, Lifo, Isle of Pines. , Bay of Islands, Auckland, Wellington, Dunedin, Milford Sound, Honolulu and Bora Bora. Offering cosmopolitan flair, spacious accommodations, spa-inspired staterooms and relaxing activities and spa treatments, Celebrity Solstice offers a cruise experience like no other. Celebrity Cruises has revealed the highlights of the 2018-2019 cruise season. The modern luxury cruise line is expanding its routes to the Arabian Peninsula, India and the Far East, as well as South America and the Panama Canal, while adding new ports in Australia, New Zealand and the Caribbean.
Mv Celebrity Solstice, The Lawn Club
For the first time, Solstice-class ships will sail to South America with destinations including Buenos Aires, Argentina and Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, as well as visiting Antarctica en route.
– 11-night Signature Sailing Event with a double overnight stay in Rio de Janeiro for the Rio Carnival experience
Each destination will be brought to life with on-board cultural experiences such as Argentine tango lessons and authentic Latin American cuisine with vintage flavors. Guests will learn about local culture during unique chef-led beach tours, chef market discoveries, and several South American countries including Argentina and Uruguay.
– 13-night adventure in a new port exploring the most exotic locations in the South Pacific: Apia (Samoa), Vava’u and Nuku’alofa (Tonga)
Celebrity Edge Cruise Ship Review (2018)
– Two 16-night itineraries along the South Coast of Australia to New Zealand: one from Auckland to Fremantle and one from Fremantle to Auckland
– 10-night Great Barrier Reef sailing with swimming, snorkelling and diving opportunities. As part of this iconic itinerary, guests will be delighted to embark on a new multi-day adventure with an overnight stay in the fabled heart of the ocean, the Great Barrier Reef, camping under the stars on a Moorish Reef pontoon. It also includes an overnight stay in Hobart, Tasmania, where guests can enjoy stunning Georgian and Victorian architecture and shopping at the pedestrian mall on Elizabeth Street.
With authentic cuisine, culture and entertainment from each port, guests will have the opportunity to experience Australia and New Zealand before disembarking. Enrichment programs and partnerships with Australia Zoo allow guests to become wildlife experts from the bottom up – from koalas to corals.
Secrets of exotic destinations in the Arabian Peninsula, India and Southeast Asia will be revealed aboard the Star Constellation.
The Luxury Cruise Experience On Celebrity Cruises
– Grand Spice Route Tour – A 29-night cruise consisting of two voyages from the Arabian Peninsula (Abu Dhabi) to the Far East (Shanghai). The former followed the route of the ancient spice trade route to Dubai, Mumbai, Goa, Cochin, Sri Lanka, Phuket, Ho Chi Minh City and more. The second traveled to 14 cities in seven different countries and stopped overnight in Bangkok, Singapore and Hong Kong.
– Africa and Arabian Peninsula Package: Experience an authentic safari adventure in Tanzania with luxury accommodation, fully guided tours, air travel and a star concierge, all paired with cruises to the Arabian Coast and India.
Constellation’s Latest Celebrity Signature Event Sailing will transport guests to Hong Kong’s biggest celebration, Chinese New Year. Modern luxury travelers will delight in the heritage-filled parade during the day and the spectacular fireworks display over the harbor at night.
After the dry dock of the multi-million dollar Celebrity Millennium in May 2016, which included the taste of a gastronomic adventure film, the Millennium Class Star offers a variety of Asian itineraries, including 13-14 night cruises. Round-trip sailing with open flights from Tokyo (Yokohama), Shanghai (Baoshan), Hong Kong and Singapore.
Th Cruise Ship
Guests will be able to experience several ports in a unique celebrity style. Experience local fare in Phuket, Thailand, with our chef’s award-winning brands and market discoveries, savor the delights of Arabian fare under the stars on Abu Dhabi’s enchanted desert tour, or indulge in the sands of Chiran and Ibusuki in Kagoshima, Japan. Experience a wellness spa treatment.
The Millennium Celebrity Signature Cruise will visit the Pingxi Sky Lantern Festival, where guests will be treated to thousands of spectacular lanterns bursting into the night sky to celebrate the first full moon of the Chinese New Year, each hand-lettered. wish heaven
– Seven-night sailing from Cape Liberty to Kings Wharf, Bermuda, three days and two nights in Bermuda
– 11-night Independence Day / Canada Day Signature sailings with one night Boston Fourth of July and one night Halifax to celebrate Canada’s birthday
Celebrity Solstice Itinerary, Current Position, Ship Review
– 14-night combined Canadian and New England sailing in the fall. Overnight in Quebec, calls in Boston and Halifax
– 10-night combined New England and Bermuda sailing with a stop at Kings Wharf, Bermuda; Portland and Bar Harbor, Maine
On the Eskason Cultural Journey through some of Nova Scotia’s most dynamic landscapes, guests can get an up-close look at the culture of the Mi’Kmaq people. Foodies can explore Côtes-a-Côtes and enjoy Canadian delicacies in the Uniquely Celebrity World Flavors Flavors of Quebec variety of wine, cheese and deli tours.
As the newest resident of the Caribbean, Celebrity Equinox makes Celebrity one of the premium cruise lines in the Caribbean year-round: Among the itineraries, the new addition of a redesign of four ports in the Eastern Caribbean, stops in San. Juan, Puerto Rico; St. Thomas; Nassau, Bahamas; and an exciting, brand new port on the coast of Cocos, Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic.
Sembcorp Marine Reprises Role As Asia’s Top Cruise Ship Repair And Upgrade Solutions Provider With 10 Projects Delivered In 2018
A quick celebrity getaway to the Caribbean allows time-strapped vacationers to visit tropical ports of call in modern luxury aboard Celebrity Infinity. These itineraries include four- and five-night sailings from Fort Lauderdale, with alternate visits to Key West and Cozumel, Key West and Nassau.
The newest and largest ship in the Celebrity fleet, Celebrity Reflection will transport modern luxury travelers to the Caribbean, continuing to offer the ship’s iconic itineraries.
– A recent 10-night Caribbean cruise, round trip Ft. Lauderdale, Florida and visit St. John, Antigua; Bridgetown, Barbados; Castries, St. Lucia with one night stay in Philipsburg, St. Maarten
– Three 11-night Ultimate Caribbean sailings, plus round-trip flights from Fort. Lauderdale, visit Puerto Limon, Costa Rica; Colon, Panama with one night stay in beautiful Cartagena, Colombia; George Town, Grand Cayman and Cozumel, Mexico
Celebrity Eclipse Ship Visit & Tour Of Penthouse Suite By Vegan Cruiser
– Four 11-night Caribbean round-trips from Fort. Lauderdale will visit Grand Cayman, Colombia, Curacao and Bonner in the southern Caribbean with an overnight stop in Aruba.
Porting in San Juan, Puerto Rico for the entire winter season, Celebrity Summit offers a variety of unique sailing experiences.
– Optional seven-night Southern Caribbean sailing. The first sailing will call at St. Croix, U.S.V.I.; Roseau, Dominica; Philipsburg, St. Maarten; Bridgetown, Barbados and St. George’s, Grenada. another will visit Bridgetown, Barbados; Castries, Saint Lucia; St. John’s, Antigua; Kitts and Nevis and Charlotte Amalie, St
10-night Lesser Antilles cruise, also calling at Kingstown, St. St. George’s, Grenada; Castries, Saint Lucia; Roseau, Dominica; Philipsburg, St. Maarten and also St. John’s, Antigua
The Best Uk Based “cruises To Somewhere” This Summer: On Board Celebrity Cruises, Princess Cruises And Royal Caribbean
– 11-night Netherlands Antilles cruise with St. Croix, USA. Buster, St. Kitts and Nevis; St. John’s, Antigua; Willemstad, Curacao; Overnight in Oranjestad, Aruba; Kralendyk, Bonner and Charlotte Amalie, St
– Additional 12-night Netherlands Antilles itineraries and alternate ports include Fort de France, Martinique and Ponce, Puerto Rico.
With a total of 282 destinations in 77 countries around the world, including new ports, 188 exciting overnight stays in 41 cities and 28 double nights in seven different ports, the 2018-2019 cruise season promises to be one of the richest seasons yet for the stars.
Additionally, Celebrity will continue their popular ‘Go Big, Go Better, Go Best!’ Offers on almost all Star 2018-2019 sailings. Guests who book an Ocean View or higher lounge and “Go Big” can enjoy free bonuses with a choice of classic beverage packages, unlimited Internet packages, prepaid gratuities or $150 in onboard spending. Vacationers can choose to upgrade and “Go Better” to receive a choice of two benefits, or “Go Best” to receive all four benefits plus an upgrade to a premium beverage package. Any guest booking suite accommodation will be booked